Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last Year's Last Week in Books


How was your New Year?  When I think of what happened last week and knowing that it's officially 'last year,' I can't really accept the fact that 2010 has finally gone.  Welcome 2011, and let's welcome it with a bangin' Weekly Book Report!

In the last week of 2010, here are books that I did a review:

Every Little Thing by Pamela Klaffke
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
So 5 Minutes Ago by Hilary De Vries
Diagnosis Death by Richard L. Mabry, M.D.
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
A Stranger in the Mirror by Sidney Sheldon


Memes:

10 Good Things on a Monday featured my favorite songs for 2010.
Teaser Tuesdays featured a passage from Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
Third Sentence Thursday featured a third sentence from Paper Towns by John Green.
Follow Friday's topic was book blogger New Year's resolutions.


Miscellaneous Posts:

Dicussed 'new book' ritual.
Participated in two reading challenges, 2nds Reading Challenge and Mini Challenge 2011.  Challenges and progress are posted on the 2011 Reading Challenges tab above.
Received the Life is Good Award.
Favorite Book Characters and Significant Book for 2010


Books I got last week:
Purchased:
          Printed:
A Dangerous Dress by Julia Holden
Among the Mad by Jacqueline Winspear
Back in the Game by Holly Chamberlin
Fat Hoochie Prom Queen by Nico Medina
Ebook: 
                   Looking for Alaska by John Green - a new addition to my 2nds Reaing Challenge!
                   Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
                  Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson


Happy 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!