Thursday, December 30, 2010

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books for treating third sentences with the dignity they deserve!

This week's theme is review the sentence from your current read.

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!
4) Prepare for next week's theme: Weirdest Third Sentence!

My Third Sentence for this week is from Paper Towns by John Green:



"YOU WILL GO TO THE PAPER TOWNS
AND YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK"

-In the book, that sentence was found painted on the wall of a deserted building.  It was painted in red, but was painted over thinly with white, which makes it only visible when you point a light at an angle towards it.  I totally freaked when I got to this part and it really felt weird, but at the same time, there was a surge of excitement because this was another clue for the mystery.



2 comments:

  1. The Weird Sisters hasn't actually been released yet heh~~ It comes out on Jan 11th. They're kinda weird, but not really in the way you expect! I do like the fact that their family is a family of bookworms ^.^

    Wow, your sentence is really ominous! Hope the mystery lives up to it.

    Thank you for sharing!

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, also I'm only ok at the HTML/CSS stuff. I can't build it from scratch or anything just modify it~~

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!