Finally it's Friday again, and literally the end of 2010! Next week it's going to be a new year and it will be fabulously awesome!
I have a joke with my friends: Every time they ask me when we can go out again, which is usually Saturday next week - I'm passing this Saturday because that's the New Year - I only have one reply for them: I'll see you guys next year. Heh. Do you have any New Year joke you love to make?
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's Views and this week, the question is:
What are your new years book blogging resolutions?
1. Read more. I bet you think this is not possible because everyone on here are reading more. What I'm saying is that, I may have read a lot, but not enough. I haven't even read To Kill A Mockingbird for cryin' out loud! (More on this disgraceful fault on another post.)
2. Keep an open mind on other genres. As you probably know, I'm not much for paranormal fiction, sci-fi, and series in general. I will try to explore other genres more, who knows? I might like them.
3. Read and review more Filipino authors.
4. Come up with more creative ways to review books. I've tried writing an open letter, fictional conversations, and the typical style review. I like stirring things up and would love to look for other ways I could do that.
5. Stop. Splurging. On. Books. I need money for other stuff too. :D
That's it! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!