Are you from the Philippines? Have a stash of really killer amateur written stuff that would probably be the next bestseller? Dream of making it big in the book industry someday? Then this call is for you! The Antithesis Collective is extending its Call for Manuscripts until JULY 2011! So better go get all your best work and send them in now!
The Antithesis Collective is a newly formed publishing group composed of five individuals with varying literary tastes. Differences aside, all five members agree on the premise to publish quality books by unknown writers, and to give those writers as much creative freedom as insanely and grammatically possible.
The Collective banks on blind faith with the writers’ inherent talents – a concept not entirely unheard of, but one that finds itself loosely practiced. It is the collective’s aim to reduce the bottlenecks and to widen the venue with which a piece of work can be read by the world; a feat in itself, but one that the collective aims to pursue.
Currently, the Antithesis Collective is accepting submissions for its first Call for Manuscripts.
Guidelines are as follows:
- All submissions must be author’s original material, have not been previously published, and are not currently under review by any other publisher.
- Submitted works should NOT be essays, poems, school term papers, snippets of thesis etc.
- Submitted works should have a total of 1,500 words or less
- Submitted works could be in English and/or Tagalog
- Authors can submit a maximum of five (5) works or materials.
- All submissions must be sent via email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- When submitting your manuscript/s, please do not forget to include your name and contact number.
Isn't this awesome? You finally have a way to get those works of yours out there! To know more about the Call for Manuscripts, visit www.theantithesiscollective.com.