Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday 5/20/2011


Friday is upon us again, and here in another edition of Follow Friday by Parajunkee's Views is a pretty interesting question that we all need to answer.  But before that question, let me show you the featured blog for this week:

 Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads


And for the question: 

It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

  1. One mannerism I could never get rid of:  Raising and re-raising my eyebrows.  I can raise them one at a time and sometimes, I just get this urge to raise them for no reason whatsoever.
  2. I seem to be really lucky with finding shoes.  I always get the pair I love most at huge discounts.  I hope I could do that with books too!
  3. I don't like being put on the spot.  If you want me to do something last minute, at least wait for me to absorb the impact of what you are asking me, which takes about five seconds :D
  4. I just crossed the line between Book Lover and Book Addict.  I recently bought The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman that was so staggeringly priced but it was the only copy I could ever find ever since deciding that I want to read it.
  5. I am scared of heights.  I could not even ride a ferris wheel at theme parks, can't even look out the window of a fifth-floor building unit.


It's the weekend!  For a little weekend love, why don't we listen to this awesome music about it courtesy of the cute Glee guys:







15 comments:

  1. My best friend is like that with shoes I am always amazed at the bargains she can hunt down!

    I am already a follower!

    I just love your blog button :D

    Jules

    Please feel free to stop by my blog -http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower stopping by. I missed the bargain gene, all my aunts seem to have it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower, hopping through!

    I am scared of heights too, and I hate being put on the spot! LOL

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is a book addict. I haven't quite crossed that line yet as I've found all my leather-bound editions at a discount. But, I think I could cross that line very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3.4.and 5 I gotcha. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could raise my eyebrows, instead I can do the elvis lip thing and do it at complete random times.

    New Follower and you can see my FF at http://easternsunset-reads.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-2-review-of-if-i-stay-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through and now following, too :)

    Ahhh I love Glee! That's awesome you can find your fav shoes on discount - lucky lady :)

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/hops-follows_19.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those are super quirky habits!! And hey look at me! Commenting while at work. I don't know how I'm able to do this but I'm not asking any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am afraid of heights too. There is this big bridge we have to cross when we go to my in-laws and I cry every time because all you see is sky then like a million foot drop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only find luck with books. I wish I could find discount luck with shoes! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Feature and Follow Friday blog hop. Would love a follow back: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. I also have twitter: @wlbks and a facebook page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. Have a 'good read' weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fun question. I’m learning so much about everybody and I don’t think most of us are as quirky as we think we are.

    My quirks seem normal enough. As I wrote them I woke up to the fact a lot of my quirks create inner conflicts. I’ve got a lot to think about!

    Follow me Back to my blog and see what quirks I’ve got – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I don't like heights either. I actually have more trouble looking up than looking down though.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really don't like heights as well. For that reason I hate the drops on roller coasters! Oh, and you really liked The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman? That's good to hear because I bought a book by him called Godless, but I have yet to read it. Now I'll definitely try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm a new follower from Follow Friday. It's so cool that you can raise your eyebrows one at a time, I could never do that which is a bummer bcos it always look cool when people do that in the movies :) And I'm definitely a book addict cos I usually spend roughly a thousand dollars on books each year. But then, books in my country are all so pricey!

    btw, I'm from Malaysia, it's so great to see someone so close to my country ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. The eyebrow raise is a move that should never be gotten rid of. It's like my go to move. I don't think I could ever part with it.

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!