Friday is upon us again, and here in another edition of Follow Friday by Parajunkee's Views is a pretty interesting question that we all need to answer. But before that question, let me show you the featured blog for this week:
Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads
- One mannerism I could never get rid of: Raising and re-raising my eyebrows. I can raise them one at a time and sometimes, I just get this urge to raise them for no reason whatsoever.
- I seem to be really lucky with finding shoes. I always get the pair I love most at huge discounts. I hope I could do that with books too!
- I don't like being put on the spot. If you want me to do something last minute, at least wait for me to absorb the impact of what you are asking me, which takes about five seconds :D
- I just crossed the line between Book Lover and Book Addict. I recently bought The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman that was so staggeringly priced but it was the only copy I could ever find ever since deciding that I want to read it.
- I am scared of heights. I could not even ride a ferris wheel at theme parks, can't even look out the window of a fifth-floor building unit.
It's the weekend! For a little weekend love, why don't we listen to this awesome music about it courtesy of the cute Glee guys: