Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Weekly Book Report 5/9 - 5/15/2011


Missed this week's blog fun?  Don't worry, because ARGH and I are here to the rescue, with The Weekly Book Report!

Book Review:
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
The Fire Inside by Raymond Rose
 
Features:
Third Sentence ThursdayThe Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
10 Good Things on a Monday  My Mother's Ten Favorite Books of All Time

New Features:
Shelf Saturday:  My Bookshelf
A Little Book Told Me:  Quote from House Rules by Jodi Picoult 

Other Posts:
Quiz:  Which Hunger Games Character Are You?
Purchased:
     Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
     One Day by David Nicholls
     Tell All by Chuck Palahniuk
     Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

From the Author:
     Solid by Shelley Workinger
     My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond

Currently Reading:   Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

New on the blog:  Shelf Saturday is a feature where I show case some awesome book shelves.  If you would like to have your shelf featured, hop on over to my first Shelf Saturday to find out how. 


A Little Book Told Me is where I pluck a quote out of a book I have read previously and share it with you. 

Moral Lesson for the Day:  If you find a banana peel lying around on the ground, do not try to walk around it; no matter how hard you try to avoid it, it's going to come get you flat on your face.

New Learning for the Week:  A vacation from book blogging is not a very good idea.  Blogger might break down and lose some of your awesome posts and you won't have any way to get it back, except of course, if you keep a backup.

Have a great new week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!