Monday, May 30, 2011

A Surprise Makes My Monday Triple Awesome!


Work was very busy today, we organized a Pregnant Moms Contest, sort of like a beauty pageant for pregnant women, and it was so tiring to organize the program and the contestants themselves.  I really felt so tired when I got home, but when I got in, I saw, on the table nearest the door, THREE packages from Book Depository!  And do you know who they're from?  They're from my awesome bloggy friend Ashley from BookAHolics Anonymous.  And why, you ask, did she send me books?  Well, because she's kind and sweet like that.  AND because it's her Random Act of Kindness (RAK) for the month of April and she has chosen ME!  Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Isalys and Vanessa over there at Book Soulmates.

I know, it's May now, almost June even, so why did I say April?  Well, let's just say that shipping took too long.  But what matters is they're here now, and like a little kid with a new toy, I'd like to see my new babies:

Notice how they're already wrapped in clear plastic cover.  And yes, that's a newspaper you see underneath.  I cover the table with newspaper while I'm covering my books with plastic :D

Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
Hate List by Jennifer Brown

They're so awesome!

To Ashley, there's nothing more ARGH and I can say than a really big:



2 comments:

  1. That's awesome - congrats chica!!

    And it's so funny that you cover your table in newspaper while covering your books in plastic X-D I bet those babies will always look brand new!

    ♥Isalys
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh Hate List! I have that one at home waiting to be read - let me know what you think if you get to it before I do!!!! Congrats on the RAK!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!