Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quiz: Are These Authors Dead or Alive?

Hello again  for another quiz!  This time, we are doing something different, we are going to guess whether the given authors are dead or still alive.  I don't know about you, but I only got six correct out of ten questions, and I was a bit ashamed of myself because I considered myself a fan of some that I got wrong.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this quiz.  Just ignore the description below and go on and click Start.  This quiz is brought to us again by ProProfs.com and created by abcblog.



Share your results, okay?




7 comments:

  1. I got 6 out of 10, too. I fail at trivia! If only it was about history...then I'd be on equal footing. Lol!

    :D

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 5 out of 10 - I really fail! I spent 2 minutes trying to decide if Harper Lee was alive or not - thankfully I got that one right!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me laugh b/c when my husband and I were dating (maybe 2003?) he asked me if I wanted to go see Jerry Lee Lewis, and I said, "Isn't he dead?" He responded, "I hope not, since I've got tickets to see him @ House of Blues Tuesday night!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsa: I know! History is easier! But then, I was a bit disappointed that I failed at this. They're authors! And most of them are my favorites!

    ComaCalm: That's okay, I had a hard time with Harper Lee too, and I got that wrong :D

    Shelley: That's such a funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 6 out of 10. I mostly just guessed based on the pictures because I didn't even know who half of the authors were. Pretty much my mindset was "If they look old, they're dead." Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I just guessed also, I got a 6! Yeah 6!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, i had an epic fail - i only got 2 out of 10! but i'd never heard of half of them. was surprised with the ones i had heard of.
    Oh well. :P

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!