Saturday, May 14, 2011

Follow Friday 5/13/2011

Friday is upon us again, and here in another edition of Follow Friday by Parajunkee's Views is a pretty interesting question that we all need to answer.  

Yesterday, we were all rocked by Blogger's sudden 'Read-only' maintenance mode, losing some of our awesome posts (I lost my Book Suggestions and Third Sentence Thursday posts and they were both pretty cool).  But it's all good now, although that episode made Parajunkee so emotional the question for this week is:

And for the question: 

Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

Obviously, Where She Went by Gayle Forman made me really emo, especially at the part towards the end where *WORDS HIDDEN TO PREVENT SPOILERS*


Also, I loved the middle-to-last part of One Day by David Nicholls (yes!  I've finally read it!), I was on the verge of crying when it came close to the ending since Dexter *NEXT WORDS THROWN IN THE TRASH TO PREVENT SPOILERS*



I would love to know your answers!  This might be possibly be a new way to increase my TBR which has again ballooned, remember that time when I said that I've finally finished my TBR?  Well, it's now piling up!

Have a great weekend!  And welcome blog hoppers and new followers!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, If I Stay! I seriously can't wait to get to it. I have it lying here...

    New follower. :)

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read those. they're on my to read list. I just haven't got to them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping by my blog! Your blog seems absolutely awesome, and I love your well-written reviews. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I can't wait to read Where She Went. Soon hopefully.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really want to read Where She Went...I've been hearing good things about it. It's on the list!

    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!