Saturday, May 14, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which waits with bated breath for third sentences from all over the world!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!

This week, my Third Sentence is taken from the classic, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.  I've been pretty interested with its story ever since I heard about it when I was in high school, however, I was only able to get my own copy recently and I really enjoyed reading it.
"It has a perfect host, and a perfect library."

Review:  PERFECT LIBRARY!!!  What book lover would not love that?  And add to that, a perfect host?  That is so awesome.  Now, if only that perfect host looks anything like this guy:

Remember Jeremiah, Blaine's crush who works at the GAP store on Glee?  That actor's Alexander Nifong.

*swoon*



1 comment:

  1. *cat calls to cute boy picture* Very nice! ;)

    Perfect library?! *faints from awesome over load*

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!