Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday 5/27/2011


Friday is upon us again, and here in another edition of Follow Friday by Parajunkee's Views is a pretty interesting question that we all need to answer.  But before that question, let me show you the featured blog for this week:

book bliss!

 And for the question: 

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

A:  I read 2 - 3 books, one digital copy and two print books.  I can't read much since I'm really busy at work.  When I get home, all I want to do is eat and sleep!

I'm so glad the week is finally over, and I can finally do both :D


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, for your busy schedule, 2-3 books is a lot! I only manage to get 1 finished, 2 if I'm lucky. I don't see a lot of bloggers from the Philippines. I'm from there, but I live in Virginia now.

    I'm a new follower! (Or I will be once Blogger get their act together and lets us see the FOLLOW button.) I'm loving your blog already.

    ~Dorothy
    The Kindled Scholar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with a busy schedule, 2-3 books is a lot. I can only read one book a week. I wish I could read more. It's partly due to being a slow reader, but I'm also tired when I get home, so I tend to veg in front of the TV a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 2-3 books a week is lots. For me it depends on what kind of book I'm reading and how long it is. I'll usually read a couple of books in a week, sometimes at the same time, but if it's a big finale in a series (like Shadowfever) I'll devote the week to enjoying the one book.

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!