And I am going to call it, 10 Good Things on a Monday
Isn't that monster cute? Hehe...
If you would like to do the same, grab that cute monster above and use it for your 10 Good Things, then you may post the link on the comment thingy below so I and other bloggers and readers may read about your good things :D
So for the first-ever list I'm posting, I'll be listing my 10 favorite book covers.
(In random order)
1. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead. If you've been reading my blog long enough, you probably know this by now. I love drawings, and this one here's pretty neat.
2. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - Vintage Fantasy Edition. It's clean and simple, and I love the tights, reminds me actually of the Cheshire Cat.
3. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. I just got this book and I love the sparkly detail on the cover.
4. Life On the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers - Macmillan Edition. It's pink and it's got a lot of cute drawings!
5. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I love minimalist and clean designs and like the cover for Alice above, this is very simple yet interesting.
6. The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson. I like silhouettes, and this one has sort of a vintage-y feel.
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. It's very simple yet it demands and holds your attention. I swear the cover was the main thing that attracted me to this. Can't wait to read it!
8. All My Friends are Dead by Avery Monsen and Jory John. Just looking at the cover is enough to make me laugh!
9. Pride and Prejudice - cover done by Ruben Toledo. It's so artsy and modern, but still has that classic appeal.
10. The Magus by John Fowles. I love paper dolls, and I only picked up this book because of the cover. Whether I liked the book itself, find out in an upcoming review :D
So there you go, my first 10 Good Things. Somehow, I'm already regaining my energy, and I hope it sustains through the whole week. Happy Monday everyone!