Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Heads-Up on Changes for 2011

Because it's 2011, I've decided to make a few changes on the way I do reviews.  Not really big changes, just improving the format and the rating.  Before, the book info consisted of the title, author's name, publisher, ISBN, language, and rating.  From now on, book info will consist of the  following:

Title
Author's Name
Publisher's Name
Language
Book Format
Number of Pages
ISBN - 10
ISBN - 13
Source

First three as well as number of pages and ISBN are self-explanatory.  The book format will state whether it's paperback, hardcover, ebook, audiobook, etc.  The source will include where I got the book, whether it was purchased, received as a gift, from the publisher as an advance reader's copy, etc.

Example:

Title:  Breaking Dawn
Author:  Stephenie Mayer
Publisher:  Little, Brown Books
Book Format:  Paperback
Pages:  768 pages
ISBN - 10:  0316067938
ISBN - 13:  978-0316067935
Source:  Purchased, Barnes & Noble

As for the rating, I am changing the illustration, putting ARGH in the spotlight.  But the values for the ratings are still the same:



Becomes:

--


Will become:


 ---
 

Would be:



 ----


Has changed to:


 -----
 

Will be:

There you go, I hope this heads up will be useful to you.  I'm not going to make a template for my review, however, because you know how much I love stirring things up and doing different review formats.  I could never change that :D


4 comments:

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!