Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
* Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

The book I'm reading today, Tokyo Cancelled by Rana Dasgupta is a collection of 13 stories that a group of travelers tell while stranded in an airport.


 "Has anyone seen my cat?" she continued anxiously.
"You don't need your cat. I'm here with you now."

-page 193 the eighth story, The Doll, from Tokyo Cancelled by Rana Dasgupta


     

1 comment:

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!