Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where Was I?

So I haven't posted anything lately - two days to be exact - because I was too sick to bother working on my blog, even opening the computer was not much of a priority to me, I just wanted to lie down and sleep and eat and read some and then sleep some more.  I've been sick for a week already, but Thursday and Friday were the worst sick days of my week so I just stayed in bed.

Luckily for me, I had my books - I actually finished three - to keep me company.  The television made me dizzy so I just played music.  And, to cheer me up:

Please ignore the floral sheets
I ate that with my fingers.  I love dark chocolate!  That's not my room though.  I slept in my mother's bedroom.  That's what I do when I'm feeling really down or something.  Her room is almost like her - warm and comforting.

So anyway, because I've been 'absent' for two days, and I finished three books, I have three book reviews coming up for the following:

Fat Hoochie Prom Queen by Nico Medina
Fat Vampire by Adam Rex - This was not on my TBR but I was given a copy by a friend during my sick days.
A Dangerous Dress by Julia Holden

AND, I have my FIRST EVER Author Interview!  I'm torn between telling you which author that would be or not, and I'm really excited about this but you might lose interest if I told you beforehand, but then you might lose interest all the same if I left you hanging, but - OK, enough with the babbling, I'm going to tell you.

 


For my FIRST EVER Author Interview, I'm going to feature the genius behind Life on the Refrigerator Door, Alice Kuipers!








I think I still have a couple of tricks up my sleeve, but these are what you need to know so far.  Happy weekend to all of us!



1 comment:

  1. Oh no, poor you! I hope you're feeling better soon. That jar of chocolate looks amazing.

    Congrats on your author interview!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!