Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
* Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

Right now, I'm reading Seducing Mr. Darcy by Gwen Cready.  Unforutnately, because there's a lot going on in my life right now, I've only managed to read a few pages, but hopefully I can squeeze in more time to read.

“Get over it, Lizzy. You have no idea how good you’re
going to have it.”

-page 60, Seducing Mr. Darcy by Gwen Cready


     


3 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!!!!!! Yeah!! Most of that is my hair too. They added some extensions in the back to make it look more voluminous otherwise that was all me there!! Thanks for checking it out! It was a fun time.

    Also, I've never seen you read a book like this one. I'm excited to read what you have to say about it. Seems pretty steamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser! He sounds pretty sure of himself. And the cover picture makes it sort of hard to figure out who's seducing who! Hope you find more time to read this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really funny, I hope the fun lasts til the end, though :D

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!