Friday, January 7, 2011

Follow First 2011 Friday!

The first work-week of the year is over!  How time flies huh?  Last week I was writing the year for my dates as '2010' and now that's so last year.  But no worries, we've got a great year ahead of us and guess what?  The very first Follow Friday of the year!

 

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's Views and this week, the question is:


What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

 

Well actually, I have a lot of that, although I have not read them all.  To enumerate some:

Read:

  1. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson - I didn't really find this off someone's blog, but it was recommended to me when I did my giveaway and I asked participants to recommend a book to me.

  2. Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers - I forgot whose blog I found this from, but it's really great.

  3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - I found this on almost every blog I follow :D

Unread:

  1. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard - I found this on The Story Siren's blog.

  2. Forget You by Jennifer Echols 

  3. The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry - I just read the book review off LazyGirl Reads' blog.

     

So there you have it!  Happy weekend everybody!  

 

 

 



 

11 comments:

  1. Heey
    I'm a new follower!!
    Check out my giveaway & FF:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren Olivers new book is very popular! Really recommend it =)
    Books For Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i'm stopping by from follow friday!! love your blog! i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower. I've been seeing delerium all over the place too LOL http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-blogger-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Delirium based on all the reviews I've seen about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m a little red in the face to confess that Riddle of Berlin, a book the author Cym Lowell gave me for guest blogging for him while he was on vacation is still on my TBR pile! This year I’ll read it. I meant it!

    Thank God It’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to you and ARGH! I hope your first week of 2011 was awesuuum! Is it sad that I haven't heard a single book on your two lists, aside from Wintergirls and Delirium? :P I guess I have you to thank now for bringing these books to my attention. xD

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. forget you sounds awesome! Its actually sitting in my TBR pile as we speak! its good to know im not the only one who hasnt read it yet ;)

    Diana
    ps. check out my post if you have some time! http://thelovelygetaway.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-bloggler-hop-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everybody for stopping by! Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!