Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Weekly Book Report 5/30 - 6/5/2011


Missed this week's blog fun?  Don't worry, because ARGH and I are here to the rescue, with The Weekly Book Report! 

Book Review:
Solid by Shelley Workinger
The Mountains Bow Down by Sibella Giorello 

Features:
Shelf Saturday featuring Laura Lond, Author of My Sparkling Misfortune
A Little Book Told Me:  Quote from The Rainmaker by John Grisham
10 Good Things on a Monday  Ten Careers for Book Lovers 

Other Posts:
Quiz:  The Ultimate Twilight Saga Quiz
Purchased:
     The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

From the Author:
     Across Eternity by Aris Whittier


Sent by Blogger (RAK):
     Hate List by Jennifer Brown
     Forget You by Jennifer Echols
     Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten

Currently Reading:   The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath



Have a great new week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!