Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
|1. Invitation off a book page. What book lover would not love this invite? Unfortunately, I do not have the source for this photo anymore, but if you do, let me know. This looks so awesome!|
|2. Wedding Blog. Style Me Pretty must be the best wedding resource site out there. I love the pictures, the ideas you can get from the weddings posted there, and there are a lot of wedding vendors you can contact from their blog. You can also share your own wedding, or one that you organized, and let the whole world know how awesome your wedding was!|
|3. Don't these shoes look so pretty? If you're the type of bride who does not want to stick with white shoes but not comfortable with wearing brightly-colored shoes, why not try this beaded ones from norakaren?|
|4. Bridal Gown. This dress from Rosa Clara shows sleek, clean, modern lines - which I am really fond of. It really exhibits simplicity and innocence while still retaining class and elegance.|
|5. Wondering what special drink you can serve on your wedding day? Why not try Marital Bliss? Check out Martha Stewart Weddings to prepare this yourself. Who knows, drinking this might actually make you enjoy marital bliss with your better half.|
|8. Silver-gray Suit. As I said, I love modern, clean, simple lines. And that extends to men's suits. This suit looks particularly dashing in itself and would surely lend some elegance to any wedding.|
|10. Wedding DIY. Would you believe, this is a 'just add ice' ice cream? From the Style Me Pretty blog, this awesome ice cream in a jar is not just great for weddings, but for almost every special occasion. Head on over to the Style Me Pretty blog and check out how to do your own ice cream in a jar!|