Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Weekly Book Report 6/6 - 6/12/2011


Missed this week's blog fun?  Don't worry, because ARGH and I are here to the rescue, with The Weekly Book Report! 

Book Review:
Between by Cyndi Tefft
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Features:
Shelf Saturday Featuring Thinking Cat @ Cat's Thoughts
Third Sentence ThursdayTravels in the Scriptorium by Paul Auster
Quiz:  Shelving Books Like Librarians 

Books Received:
Purchased:
     Luna by Julie Anne Peters
     Wide Awake by David Levithan
    
From the Author:
     Across Eternity by Aris Whittier

Currently ReadingForget You by Jennifer Echols
 
Have a great new week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!