Friday, December 17, 2010

Follow Friday (4)

Can you believe it? It's Friday again, already!



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View. You can head on to that blog by clicking on the photo above and see all the rules in joining this blog hop.

This week's question is:

What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?

I studied Nursing, and really, that job does not have a 9 to 5, more like 24/7 most of the time. I am working with mentally ill patients, and I do storytelling to kids for a bookstore on the side. I do a lot of things, too many to mention each on here :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And also, head on to Lazy Girl Reads' blog and check out her Newbie Blog Hop, everybody is welcome, even the not-so-new bloggers. Her event would last until December 31, 2010





To join, click on the button above or here and sign up on her linky, and answer this question:

What's your favorite feature of online book blogging?

I think mine is meeting new people, and for the book blogs, reading up about a lot of books that I would not even know about if I were just to look for books myself.


7 comments:

  1. HI old follower here, what a rewarding job you have. Hope you have a Happy Holidays.

    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina! Thanks for signing up for my blog hop and for this post!

    I had no idea you were a nurse, how awesome! Your side jobs sound very cool too. I bet reading to kids is super fun. Do you do a bunch of different voices for different characters??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower stopping by for Follow Friday! I think its great that your a nurse! I wish I could do something to help people in that way! Have a great weekend.

    Sonette @ bookaholic-worm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, storytelling to kids sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cool that you are a nurse. I admire people who can do that because I know I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not go to college, and I am currently retired. I worked for over 15 years in the secretarial division of Emery Air Freight in the 1960s and 1970s. I was a stay-at-home mom for the 1980s and 1990s, and now I am helping my daughter with her business, Tribute Books as the volunteer office manager.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old follower, just wanting to give a shout out.


    Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!