Friday is upon us again, and here in another edition of Follow Friday by Parajunkee's Views is a pretty interesting question that we all need to answer. But before that question, let me show you the featured blog for this week:
- My Mom - she's sort of my 'pusher' because she was the one who really taught me to go read books. In fact, she herself has about 100+ books in the house (most can be found in her room, the bookshelves in the living room, some in my room, and even some in my brother's), mostly romance novels. Now, she is also reading some of my books and I sometimes act as the 'pusher.' I just looked over to where she's seated right now and she is weeping over the ending of Still Alice by Lisa Genova. Her favorite YA book is Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers.
- My brother - ever since I started reading YA, he began to get interested in reading more of my books as YA books are generally easy to read and very light. When we were younger, he was not too into reading books because he gets bored too easily. His favorite among my books is Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.
- The Boyfriend - who not only buys me books, but also borrows some! He mostly likes thrillers and murder mysteries but he recently read Room by Emma Donoghue and was amazed.
- My two friends, Mimi and Ira - who love YA books so much. They even visit this blog to check out new books I reviewed and to get an idea of what to read next. There were times when they would go right up to me and say, "Hey, I read your newest review and I thought it was great!" or "Do you have any new books?" It sometimes makes me think that majority of those 9,000 + page views of my blog were from them! They both loved Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan.
- When everyone else is not available, I always have ARGH with me. Seriously speaking, my brother already thinks I have a split personality because of that cute monster. The things a brother knows. Oh wait, that's a book!