Monday, April 18, 2011

Music Monday: "Burning in the Skies" by Linkin' Park for Bandits by LM Preston


Thank you so much to Lah over there at Lazy Girl Reads for introducing me to this feature where we showcase music that reminds us of a particular book that we read.

About the Book
 

Daniel's father has gotten himself killed and left another mess for Daniel to clean up. To save his world from destruction, he must fight off his father's killers while discovering a way to save his world. Time is running out, and Daniel must choose to either walk in his father's footsteps or to reinvent himself into the one to save his world.

I received this book from the author, LM Preston, and actually, this is my first ever print ARC so I'm really treasuring this one!  Apart from that, I'm not telling you anything more about this book, you would have to watch out for my book review.




About the Artist

Who does not know about Linkin' Park?  I used to listen to them while I was living with my teenage angst in high school so when I read this book, feeling the angst emit from the book through Daniel's personality, I had no other go-to music but those of Linkin' Park's.  Check out what's new with this cool band on their website.  Visit their website for more awesomeness.  



1 comment:

  1. Hey Nina! This is so perfect! I have such a great sense of what the atmosphere of this story is from listening to this great song!! You rule for doing the Music Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!