Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quiz: How Well Do You Know These Teen Fiction Book Covers?

And I am back with another fun quiz courtesy of ProProfs.com and today's quiz maker, emagain.  I literally squealed with delight when I found this quiz on that site as I was really looking for something fun and a bit challenging.  And book related.  Have you noticed that I have been posting quizzes every week now?  I thought this would be great entertainment for us readers and bloggers while we are not thinking about reading and/or blogging, which is what?  Less than one percent at a time?  I know, we are all totally hooked on books and even these quizzes I grab are book-related, but that does not mean we can't enjoy it, right?

So enjoy answering this quiz and you can brag (or rant - whichever way is allowed) about your scores in the comments section.  Game!




Was it too hard/easy?  Are you having fun yet?  There were some books in there that I got really curious about and darn, my TBR pile just got bigger!

UPDATE:  I forgot to include my score when I did this quiz, I got 17 out 20 correct.  Not bad, right?  Maybe hanging out at bookstores does help.  :D



15 comments:

  1. I did it!! I only got 11 out of 20 right..lol OOPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 13 out of 20 correct. A lot of them were really easy, some were not easy and not hard, and many were hard just because I've never heard of them before. How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 70%. I haven't heard a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got 75% although I guessed a couple i ended up getting right anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun! I missed two. On a couple of them, I used process of elimination, because I was familiar with 3 of the books' covers, so I knew it must be the other one.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 13 =/ I hadn't heard of most of them so I let myself off haha. Great fun thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14/20 only because some of the covers were different than the ones I have. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 13/20 only because there were some books in there i've never seen before :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shameful 9 out of 20 but that was a really fun quiz to do - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got 14 right, but hadn't ever seen some of those before, mostly lucky guesses and some of them were different from the copies i've seen.

    Good fun though, I love this sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad everybody's having fun with the quiz. Don't worry if you scored too low, no one's failing you anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. 19 out of 20! But I had to guess on three of them (guessed wrong on one!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i fail
    5 out of 20 :(
    but this is fun and cool.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!