Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
Taken from a five-megapixel digital camera:
|I love it that the purple color was vividly captured in this shot.|
|I was riding on a bus when I took this photo; I just love the colors of the grass and the sky.|
|That woman sitting over there under the umbrella was actually my mother.|
|I love really fluffy clouds!|
|Do you see that little crab there? Isn't the little guy cute?|
And these were taken from my Holga 160 CFN Lomo camera:
|I did tell you that I love clouds, right?|
|This is actually a Krispy Kreme store. I loved the bright lights so I decided to play with it and came up with this.|
|My brother before his gym days.|
How about you? Care to share your good things for this week?