Thursday, April 14, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday: Zombicorns by John Green

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books for treating third sentences with the dignity they deserve!

This week's theme is Third Sentence Review.

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!
4) Prepare for next week's theme: To be announced

My Third Sentence for this week is from Zombicorns by John Green that I got free of charge as John put it under a creative commons license so it could be shared.  It's his first zombie apocalypse novella so it must be really funny and interesting!

You may download your own PDF copy of this book here in his Eff Yeah Nerdfighters Tumblr blog


"I wondered what we had in common aside from having lived this long."
 
-page 55, Zombicorns by John Green

Review:  I have not yet read any part of this book apart from that sentence so as this is a zombie apocalypse story, living itself is such a luxury and these two people are very lucky indeed. 
 

3 comments:

  1. hi Nina! i'm not into zombies that much but this one looks good. thanks for the info! i just downloaded my own copy. woo hoo! c",)

    here's my 3rd sentence for this week:
    http://aobibliosphere.blogspot.com/2011/04/20th-3rd-sentence-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living is certainly one of the hardest things in a zombiepocalypse. The unicorn on the cover TERRIFIES ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Zombiecorns!! That sound like candy corn but like, really not-tasty candy corn. The unicorn on that cover is very scary lol.

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!