Monday, April 4, 2011

10 Good Things on a Monday: Ten Lady Gaga Outfits I Love

10 Good Things on a Monday is a weekly feature  I am doing dedicated to every person's compulsive list-writing.  Every Monday we are going to make a list of 10 things that will cheer us up and help tide us over the whole week.


Here's how it works:
  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
----------

My 10 Good Things for this weekTen Lady Gaga Outfits I Love

Lady Gaga is one of the biggest stars in the music scene right now.  I don't know if you like her or not, I myself am still at a crossroads on that one.  On one hand, I don't care much for her music - though they always get  me dancing - but they're not something I would listen to say, while reading or doing something that needs music to keep me going.  On the other hand, her outfits really make my day.  They may be outrageous and totally crazy but that's her brand and it's what gets her noticed.  I love how she owned her weirdness and turned it into a formidable asset.

But no, I did not like the meat costume.  All those wasted would-be steak!

1.  The Origami Dress - I really loved this costume, it looks so cute on her:


2.  The Layered Cake Outfit - Something that's very easy to do for Halloween!


3.  Pretty in Pink - I love pink! And she looks semi-normal here:


4.  The Hello Kitty Dress - I love Hello Kitty and although Gaga looks a tad too weird here, all those Hello Kitties save the day:


5.  The Bubble Costume - Very unique!


6.  The Lace Cover - If it weren't for the whole hilarious effect, I'd say this is pretty scary:


7.  The Grammy Gown - Can I go use this for my wedding?  :D


8.  The Chain Jail-Bird Outfit - Her hairstyle is what I loved best in this outfit, but the whole ensemble is pretty awesome too:


9.   American Super Hero Costume - She looks like a modern-day Wonder Woman:


10.  The Bad Romance Diamond Outfit - I thought this was a pretty fabulous get-up, and she looked so hot in this:


 There you go for my good things this week.  What are yours?


7 comments:

  1. Nice list! I love Lady Gaga but have never actually paid attention to the publicity/fashion, so cool!

    http://www.thinkingcatblog.com/2011/04/ten-things-review-for-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bubble one is still my favorite
    here's my list
    http://whatwouldjendo.com/?p=5157

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I haven't seen many of these ESPECIALLLY the hello kitty one! But I do love the pink dress and the bubble outfit hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I don't follow Lady Gagaa that much, I like her music though, but wow. These outfits are insane LOL

    Great list Nina! :D

    http://amateurvoicekp.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-good-things-on-monday.html

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is so outrageous!
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/ten-good-things-on-monday-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Bubbles and Hello Kitty! The pink dress is gorgeous too!

    Here's my 10 Good thing:
    http://natalieandtheevergrowingbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-good-things-on-monday-ten-tv-shows.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. She certainly has some very strange outfits.

    my list of 10 things is up:

    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-good-things-on-monday-8.html

    Have a good week, and keep smiling everyone.

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!