Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quiz: If Your Life Story Was A Book, What Book Would It Be?

Ever wondered how your life story would turn out if a book was written about it?  Did you ever feel like your life could have been a book bestseller but you just weren't sure if writing an autobiography is the way to go?  Well, here's your chance to find out!

I would like to think that my life is simple enough and not that worth too much attention.  Certainly not book worthy.  But it would be thrilling to find a book that would relate to my life story.  So when I found this quiz on ProProfs Quiz Maker from adamadamadam, I answered it and was surprised to find that my book would be The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.  One of my favorite books of all time!  I used to think that Holden and I had a lot of things in common so this result was really awesome. 

Take the quiz now to  find out what book your life story would be!




It would be awesome if you could share your quiz result in the comments section.  Let's have some fun comparing answers!





11 comments:

  1. I got Walden by Henry David Thoreau, never heard of it, but from the synopsis I would say it sounds absolutely nothing like my life. Didn't work for me I'm afraid. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Atlas Shrugged. I haven't ever read it -- I guess I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got Catcher in the Rye. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Catcher in the Rye too. Hmm.. but I've never read the book.. I think soon would be appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Walden!! LOL @ shopping in Unlocked Hotel rooms. Which theory is that when you said for one of the "creation of universe" answers "everything exists in my brain and ceases to exist when I die" is that like existentialist or something??

    Cool quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Walden too. Sounds like a nice life to me, but the idea of reading that book? Ha, that sounds boring :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Catcher in the Rye. I haven't read the book. Guess I need to now. LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got On The Road which is apparently only 7% although I have no idea why... I haven't actually read it but plan to someday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Atlas Shrugged-which I have not read

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Atlas Shrugged-which I have not read

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know why, but mine's not working. Is it only me or what?

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!