Thursday, April 7, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday: Bandits by LM Preston

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books for treating third sentences with the dignity they deserve!

This week's theme is Third Sentence Review.

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!
4) Prepare for next week's theme: To be announced

My Third Sentence for this week is from Bandits by LM Preston.  Ms. Preston contacted me and asked me if I would like to read her book and write a review.  She's actually the first author ever to ask me to review her book!  I'm so thrilled to  finally receive this book in the mail and now I am going to share something out of this book with you because I really think the plot is awesome.  I am looking forward to reading it!


"Now it's your turn to watch and learn, and I'll make sure we all live.  Ha hah."

Review: I'm going to try to review this sentence without any idea about what's going on yet as I have yet to read this book.  Whoever is saying this is sounding very sarcastic as they are probably in some grave danger and they are trying to get out of it alive, with the previous attempt ending rather unsuccessfully.  And if the person is being sarcastic, that means that he/she is not really the one who could get them out of that particular mess, right?  It's like they do not have a choice anymore.  That 'Ha hah' right there is such a funny phrase dripping with sarcasm.
I will be reading this book soon and will tell you all about it immediately!
 

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I can see the sarcasm angle for sure ^.^ I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!