Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Evolution of Insanity by Haresh Daswani


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
* Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

I'm reading Evolution of Insanity by Haresh Daswani.  I met him through Goodreads and I was given a copy of his book to read, and so far, I am enjoying the psychedelic and spontaneous ride.

“The door was opened and the air was now slightly more breathable, given that there is still some methane in the air outside the conference room.”

-page 76, Evolution of Insanity by Haresh Daswani


     

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to connect with authors!

    Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're enjoying the book! Great choice this week. You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the title speaks to me. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!