Saturday, February 19, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

 
Another awesome award!  I would love to thank Bonnie from Hands and Home, as well as Mia from Book Haven.  I'm so happy to receive this!

What to do when receiving this award:

  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Unfortunately, I am too busy to hunt down 15 new bloggers I could give this award to, and I only came up with six.  I hope that's acceptable.

Jess from Gone with the Words


Congratulations to those receiving this award! Go check out other blogs on the list as well. When passing this award along please send to other bloggers not on this list.



5 comments:

  1. Awww congrats Nina!! I'm sad that you aren't taking awards anymore because you are always the first person I think of to give them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lah: I know it's sad, I won't be able to collect as much awards as I would love to but I'm too busy right now and can't post as much as I want to. And you're the first person I think of too when I have to give away awards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!! :D

    I love your little blog monster he is so cute.

    Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I also awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award as well! Congratulations! ( :

    http://brittany-blues.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!