Monday, February 14, 2011

Not Doing Anything on Valentine's Day? Why Not Try Doing This for Fun? NO CHEATING!

It's that time of the year when the color of the day is red, paper hearts abound the streets, and candy, chocolates, and flowers are sold at double their ordinary price.  Lovers are blushing and laughing amongst themselves and single people everywhere try to ignore the fact that they are dateless and alone. 

As for us readers and bloggers, we have a great excuse not to get caught up in all the hype.  We have our books and blogs to tend to.  But sometimes, it does get a little boring.  So why don't you join me in doing a different activity?  No, not smashing a heart-shaped piƱata, just answering a short quiz that will surely put your brain to work. 

However, if you already know the answers to the questions below, you could still do it, or just go to the comments section and comment away with your Valentine's Day message to your most favorite book.  I will do the first comment so you could have an example.

The answers to the questions below would be posted on Thursday, and I promise you would laugh your head off when they're revealed.  But please, so we don't spoil the fun, NO CHEATING!

I would have liked to make this a giveaway but right now I'm stocking on giveaway prizes that I would be doing sometime this year.  I promise you it's going to be epic, so please just bear with me for this giveaway-less activity.

Ready to test your brain and have a good laugh?  Let's go!


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!



4 comments:

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!