Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
This week, I am bringing you a really awesome treat. Not only am I giving you ten good things that are sure to cheer you up, the list would be from a really awesome author, Haresh Daswani who wrote Evolution of Insanity. Remember him? I wrote this book review of his book and I am also going to feature an interview with him. Stay tuned for that interview but for now, go on and take a look at ten things that make Haresh happy:
- Dancing Queen by Abba – I usually hear this in new year parties and it cheers me up every time
- Yogurt and CHEESE (all types of cheese, as there has to be lots of cheese)
- My meditation Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya) makes me calm and happy all the time (works like a miracle)
- Watch an episode of Monty Python
- My environmental advocacy keeps me smiling too
- Watch Jimmy Carr, Mitch Hedberg, or Frankie Boyle on Youtube
- Listen to the song Bahon Mein Chalein Aaon, Chura Liya, and other 1950s oldies on youtube
- Eating all the strawberries I can get
- Figuring out the most devious prank I can pull off to someone completely unsuspecting (I am not as liked by some people)
- Write articles for National Free Press, Augusta Free Press, or anyone in general.