Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Memetastic Award from Cat @Cat's Thoughts - Thank You!

In a span of less than one week after receiving the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, I received another award, this time from Cat of Cat's Thoughts.

As usual, ARGH and I jumped for joy when we saw this, and he is very excited about this because his favorite number is five, and this is the fifth award we got. 

So from ARGH and myself, we would like to give Cat a really big:
As a condition of my acceptance of this adorable award, I have to share five things about myself.  In those five things, four must be partially fictitious, or enhanced realities (read - kinda true, but kinda not), and then one full factoid.  I must also pass this award along to seven other awesome bloggers.  Feel free to make guesses about which one is the completely true one, I'll post the answers later in the week!
Because ARGH was especially excited about this one, he would also like to participate in sharing some true and partially-true things about himself, and you can  also guess which is true.

Mine:
  1. I was born on the day John Lennon was killed.
  2. I have an older brother.
  3. Two days ago, I gave a speech about the dangers of Malaria in a small town north of the city.
  4. I have never read any book of Harry Potter in my entire life.
  5. I am the only female among my cousins on my father's side.

ARGH's:
  1. He descended from a noble family of bookworms.
  2. He loves eating meatballs while hanging upside down from the ceiling.
  3. A famous author once wrote a journal post with ARGH's name as its title.
  4. He loves books like Hannibal by Thomas Harris, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, and The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.
  5. He is a very cute and small monster.
So, can you guess which is true and not?

And now, for our awardees:

The Elf of The Book Elf
Rie of Mission To Read

Isn't it great that we get to have awards from different blogs?  This way, we get to know each other better and we gain more friends :D

Watch out for our post on which is truth and which is exaggerated next week!


3 comments:

  1. Congratz on the award!

    I did a 10 Good Things on a Monday post except it's Tueday -.- I completly spaced yesterday. Sorry about that!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina,

    YOU HAVE NEVER READ ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS?! I hope that's the not true one OHMYGAHAAAH!

    Also, thank you so much for this award!!!! I was going to award you with it but then I saw that Cat gave you one so I was like aaaah what do I do?!?! Hahah. Sorry for all the crazy exclamation points, I just had a coca cola.

    Also, here is the link so you can link up your Mini-Challenge Review: http://lazygirlreads.blogspot.com/2011/01/mini-challenge-2011-post-link-page.html . I had to close my linky account because it's no longer free!

    Okay bye for now!
    xo,
    Lah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARGH,

    Congrats on your award. I always forget to say hello to you so, HELLO DERE!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads.

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!