Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow the Fun Friday!






It's Friday again!

I know I haven't been as active lately, even failing to do Follow Friday for a couple of weeks now, but I hope to catch up, especially on my reviews.  Nevertheless, the weekend is upon us and I'm psyched!

This week's featured blog:  http://www.rubysreads.com/

This week's question: 

What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

I love those sarcastic, funny, but strong guys!  So I guess it's not either of the above choices.  But I wouldn't mind him being a bit of a brute macho man, just retain the sarcasm and humor, because I really love to have a good laugh.  

*****


Because I have been unable to follow up on the previous week's Book Report, I would be doing more than a week's worth of recap and I hope you'll bear with me.  Anyway, I hope you would enjoy reading what I posted in the previous days leading to today.

Book Reviews:
Among the Mad by Jacqueline Winspear
Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Plan B by Charnan Simon

Author Interview:

Features:
Teaser Tuesday from Evolution of Insanity by Haresh Daswani
10 Good Things on a Monday:  Ten Words that Sound Funny
10 Good Things on a Monday:  Ten Things that Make Me Smile

Blog Awards Received:

Books Received:

Purchased:
Still Alice by Lisa Genova - reviewed
True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet by Lola Douglas

Gift from The Boyfriend (I love him!):
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green - reviewed
The Washingtonienne by Jessica Cutler
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

Currently Reading:  Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

Upcoming Reviews:
Evolution of Insanity by Haresh Daswani
The Sweetheart Season by Karen Joy Fowler
True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet by Lola Douglas

Upcoming Interview:
Awesome Author Interview with Alex Marestaing, writer of Izzy's Popstar Plan

Have a great weekend!

 



10 comments:

  1. Happy hopping Nina! :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay! your boyfriend got you books?! that's a good boyfriend heheh!

    I agree with your romance hero type also! And nice recap!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nina
    just stopping by to wish you a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping on by!
    I really enjoyed your answers.
    I too agree an the sarcastic and humour, I think it makes them so much more cool, and awesome :)
    Please check out my blog and answers.
    Thanks!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answer is fantastic! I love sarcastic and humorous heroes too. And, I want them to fight for the girl and do whatever it takes to keep the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy week! I'm looking forward to your review of True Confessions... Hope you're having a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just coming by from the hop to say hi! I love sarcastic heros as well- to see my responses to this week's questions:
    http://thebucketlist-gina.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop-and-book_11.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everybody for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!