Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
Summer is fast approaching here in the Philippines but right now, it hasn't reached scorching yet, just pleasantly warm and sunny. This is my favorite part of summer, when the air is still a bit cool even though the sun is high up and giving off really hot rays. But when summer gets really hot - the hottest it reached here last year was 37.3 Celius (99.14 Fahrenheit) - I'll probably get all crabby and hate on summer again. So I am now just enjoying this really comfortable weather while it lasts.
- Read a book on the rooftop with a pitcher of cold water beside me.
- Go ride my bike in the smaller streets.
- Go for a quick swim in the pool.
- Walk a few miles.
- Wear a really cute sundress and go out with friends to the park.
- Eat bubblegum-flavored ice cream - do not limit to just one!
- Take a walk with sick patients to let them soak up sunshine.
- Do the laundry and let the clothes dry under the sun
- Fly a kite.
- Walk and play with the dog - I do not have a pet anymore, but I used to do this with my previous dog Angel who's now dead :-(