- Every day that I wake up, I tell myself, "This is the day that I will stop visiting bookstores and start a month-long book buying ban." I've been telling myself that since November of last year - nothing has happened so far.
- I practically shove books at my younger brother and The Boyfriend. They thank me after they've read whatever it was that I was peddling them.
- My mother loves my books - even the YA ones.
- No one from my workplace knows that I love to read and even have a book blog.
- Contrary to typical conclusions, I did not get myopia from reading books in dim light. I used to sneak out my mother's old prescription glasses to school and wear it during classes, not minding that my vision was shaky and twisted. That's still book related, right?
Friday, March 25, 2011
Fabulous Follow Friday
Nina is busy reading. When she's not too busy with her books, she works as a nurse and gets hit by little boys and girls that she poked with a needle. Her hobbies include reading, sharing great reads with her mother/brother/boyfriend/friends, and practicing how to dodge children's fists.