Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Audrey Style by Pamela Clarke Keogh


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
* Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
 
I am crazy about Audrey Hepburn.  I watched all her movies thousands of times and probably know most of her lines by heart.  I am very fascinated by her beauty, her fashion sense, and her philosophy in life.  That's why I was so excited to get this book on her - my very first!  What's more awesome is that I got this brand new at 90 percent off!  What a deal right?

The Teaser:


'"I wanted to be Margot Fonteyn and a choreographer as well." - A.H.'

-pages 44-45 Audrey Style by Pamela Clarke Keogh
 

4 comments:

  1. She was an intriguing lady, wasn't she? I'm glad you are enjoying the book. My teasers this week are from Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis and A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was a beautiful lady. This book sounds like a good one. My TT is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful woman. Looks like a great book! You can find mine at The Bookish Snob Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have our dreams, even those who seem to be living a dream. Enlightening teaser!

    My teaser is about a memoir. You might enjoy it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!