Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
Do you notice that when you've just eaten something really good you feel so great and you want to eat some more? I think that happens to me a lot. Especially when I'm stressed. Maybe that's why a lot of people call it 'stress eating' because you feel that your stress is relieved after you've eaten. Lucky for me, I almost never gain weight and I'm hoping that goes on until I'm really old :D Because I think I'm never going to get tired eating! Pictures are included to make you hungry. And recipes too, if you'd like to try any of them. Just click on the link and voila!
Getting hungry yet? Why not grab a bite and then share your own good things?