Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
There are literally hundreds of places to visit around the world and the average life span of a human being (75 years) is not even enough to travel to all those places each year. So, I thought that listing my top ten places to visit before I leave the world for good would be a good start to accomplish my goal of traveling outside my own country.
- New York - to visit the Strand bookstore where Dash and Lily's story began.
- Paris - who does not want to go to Paris at some point?
- Thailand - I am crazy about Thai food!
- Bahamas - because I love the beach. We've got a lot of beaches here in the Philippines but I would also love to go to a beach with a different culture and new things to do and learn.
- Las Vegas - I'm usually a very reserved and mellow person and I would love to get to the wilder side of things :D
- Japan - for the pure and simple reason that I would like to be there for the Cherry Blossom Viewing... And because I love sushi!
- Egypt - to see the pyramids duh.
- New Zealand - especially those places where The Lord of the Rings movies were shot.
- Colorado - for the snow. But any other place with great snow will do too. Just not Antarctica.