Monday, November 29, 2010

My First Ever Award: The Versatile Blogger Award

My first award woohoo‼ I would like to thank Mariya at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews, Cleo at Booklopedia, and J-9 at Blood Rose Books for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award *sniffs in true beauty queen fashion*

*UPDATE: Lulu at The Bookworm is Here and Amanda from Amanda's Writings also gave me this award, and I would like to extend my thanks to them.

Here's a 'picture' of my picture trophy:


So I learned that with this award comes *not too* great responsibility:
  1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
  2. Write 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
  4. Contact the bloggers you have picked to let them know about the award.
And here are seven random things about me:
  1. I can do different voices, and sometimes I do impressions of Cookie Monster, Spongebob, and Patrick Starfish, etc. But my favorite is copying Bart Simpson.
  2. I don't like touching flowers and plants due to an unreasonable fear of worms, caterpillars, and other creepy crawlies.
  3. However, I am not afraid of cockroaches, and I do have a bit of a sadistic streak when killing them. (Think cremation)
  4. I punched a boy in class when I was still in grade school for no reason.
  5. I can deliberately hide my pupils and just let the whites of my eyes show.
  6. I adore Audrey Hepburn.
  7. I like spoilers. I like movies but I like being able to read about them beforehand, so I have at least just a bit of idea what's going on. It doesn't spoil the excitement, I'm just like that.
And there you have it, folks, useless things about myself, that I dare you to use against me :p

Here are the 15 blogs I will be passing along this award to:

  1. The Deranged Book Lovers
  2. Sam Still Reading
  3. Bookable Reads
  4. I Am A Reader Not A Writer
  5. Fiction Spark
  6. A Tale of Many Reviews
  7. Book'd Out
  8. The SLTA
  9. Book Noise
  10. Library Mosaic
  11. Book Purring
  12. YA Bookie Monster
  13. Darkeva's Blog
  14. Romance Book Junkies
  15. Fiction State of Mind
And there you have it, let's all give ourselves a big round of applause and a loud "Yay‼"


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award...it's an honor. Congrats to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thank you for the award. I'll make a post about it soon. :)

    Carla
    Library Mosaic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina! I thank you so very much for sending me the Versatile Blogger Award, and I'm very flattered -- congrats on your nomination! unfortunately at this time blogger awards are not something that I participate in, but I do thank you very much for the nomination! Thanks so much!
    Darkeva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! That's so exciting! And, thank you for the award! I'm guessing, however, that you meant to give it to my main blog at jennielyse.com? It doesn't show up on my blogspot profile because it's not a blogger blog. Anyway, I'm grateful either way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina! Thanks for the award! Your blog is getting better and better everyday! GOD bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS--I was SLTA, but I have that fixed on my profile now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jenni Elyse: Yes, I meant to send it to your other blog.

    Congratulations to all of us!

    ReplyDelete

I just have to tell you, ARGH feeds on awesomeness, so if you can, drop him some awesome here, and I promise to give some awesome back :D

Right now, because of my really busy schedule, I'm cutting back on receiving awards. So until further notice, me and ARGH would not be accepting awards. But thank you for thinking of us, we really appreciate it!