Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
Just recently, I did a list of Ten Fantastic Book Covers. Obviously, it showed us the front covers of the books. And while it's only common that we should show what's in front, I sometimes wonder how a book's back cover feels - if it could feel anything at all. So to give tribute to the terribly underrated part of a book, let's see some back covers that rock my socks :D
|1. This cover of Wuthering Heights is already tons of awesome, but you see that back part? I am love, love, loving that window!|
|2. I can't exactly tell you what I like about this back cover - maybe the fact that there are some phrases that were enlarged and given more emphasis? Maybe because it echoes minimalism? The gray color? Maybe all of the above!|
|3. What I like about this one, I can definitely tell you: The colors! I like that it has those smudges of colors arranged in a very orderly way but still looks like it was just thrown together.|
|5. I have never seen a frumpy cover for Brave New World, every copy of that book looks really cool, and this one by far looks really cool - it just screams 'Acid rock!' to me.|
|6. I have this book and I just can't stop staring at the back cover. It's so clean and really relates to the whole story.|
|7. Where are you? Why not try asking me what I like? Because I'm really liking this back cover.|
|8. Those wings look really glorious!|
|9. When have you ever seen a kiddie book that does not have a really attractive cover? And this back cover looks whimsy and fun.|
|10. Graffiti love! ♥|