Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
|1. Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon. I really do not understand what I like about this cover, but I do. I love the overall concept. That's all I can say.|
|2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. I mostly see the other cover where the woman wears black, but this looks way, way better. The color and the design are more minimalist and it's really pleasing to the eye.|
|3. Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss. I love drawings, and I love bright colors, and this is totally eye-catching for me. I could stare at this for hours!|
|4. Entwined by Heather Dixon. This retelling of The Twelve Dancing Princesses does not only promise a beautiful story, but also boasts a beautiful cover. I love the gown!|
|5. Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde. This is by far the best cover for this book, in my opinion. I like how the colors were reduced to a minimum, and the picture really reflects the story.|
|6. Forgotten by Cat Patrick. Exquisite!|
|7. Epileptic by David B. I haven't heard of this book before, but if I were to just judge according to its cover, this is probably a bestseller!|
|8. Eeeee Eee Eeee by Tao Lin. The title itself is interesting, what more the cover?|
|9. That Salty Air by Tim Sievert. A very beautiful illustration. Apart from being as stunning book cover, this could also be a really beautiful mural.|
|10. Monoculture: How One Story is Changing Everything by F.S. Michaels. Bright and colorful. ARGH would approve.|