*UPDATE: Lulu at The Bookworm is Here and Amanda from Amanda's Writings also gave me this award, and I would like to extend my thanks to them.
Here's a 'picture' of my picture trophy:
So I learned that with this award comes *not too* great responsibility:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
- Write 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you have picked to let them know about the award.
- I can do different voices, and sometimes I do impressions of Cookie Monster, Spongebob, and Patrick Starfish, etc. But my favorite is copying Bart Simpson.
- I don't like touching flowers and plants due to an unreasonable fear of worms, caterpillars, and other creepy crawlies.
- However, I am not afraid of cockroaches, and I do have a bit of a sadistic streak when killing them. (Think cremation)
- I punched a boy in class when I was still in grade school for no reason.
- I can deliberately hide my pupils and just let the whites of my eyes show.
- I adore Audrey Hepburn.
- I like spoilers. I like movies but I like being able to read about them beforehand, so I have at least just a bit of idea what's going on. It doesn't spoil the excitement, I'm just like that.
Here are the 15 blogs I will be passing along this award to:
- The Deranged Book Lovers
- Sam Still Reading
- Bookable Reads
- I Am A Reader Not A Writer
- Fiction Spark
- A Tale of Many Reviews
- Book'd Out
- The SLTA
- Book Noise
- Library Mosaic
- Book Purring
- YA Bookie Monster
- Darkeva's Blog
- Romance Book Junkies
- Fiction State of Mind